Lava Lands and Benham Falls (Bend, OR)





I'm a little behind with this one (like a month and a half-ish), but while we were hanging out with my parents and catching up on appointments, we put the RV in storage.  Which felt weird.  But it was much more convenient to be at my parents' house while we took care of business and sorted everything we'd need for the upcoming year.  In the middle of that stay, we spent a few days camping in Sunriver.  Here are a few pics I took that weekend.  


These are "Better than S'mores."  We tried them about five years ago and never looked back.  Trust us--they're a lot better than s'mores.


Kids...


Lava beds!







These guys were all over the area.  It looked like a large-scale plague, with thousands of these guys crawling around.  We stopped to talk to a ranger, who told us they were all making their journey to the trees, to tuck in and become moths.


One day, we hiked Benham Falls.  This is a really easy, short hike with beautiful views.


Jackson wanted me to take this picture.  :)







Next up, I'll post pics of where we've been for the past three weeks!

Comments

Popular Posts