Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake

Jordan made her first cake and I am one proud Momma!
  

For the past few months, I have been taking the kids with me one at a time when I do the grocery shopping.  This eases my mommy guilt about not spending enough one-on-one time with my little ones and gives the kids and I some time to chat uninterrupted.  It's always fun, whether Megan tells me about the book she has been reading or Jordan and I are singing along to the radio.  Jackson usually just sits there looking at me expectantly.  He's just like his dad.  But I digress.


As an added bonus, each week the "kid of the week" gets to choose a recipe that they would like to make for the family and shop for the ingredients needed.  Sweet Jordan wanted to make a recipe that we've had a few times before: double layer pumpkin cheesecake.

I'm not crazy about pumpkin pie (unless it's smothered in whipped cream), so a few years ago I visited Allrecipes to find a holiday alternative. I found this AMAZING cheesecake! It's part cheesecake, part pumpkin pie, and a whole lotta' yummy!

I'm still learning how to put photos up in an organized fashion, so I apologize if these look like they were just thrown in here! I assure you that it took a lot of work!

You can get the recipe here
Lord bless you!
Sarah


Comments

Popular Posts