The Simple Woman's Daybook--Living simply

(Well, "Nightbook", really.)
FOR TODAY February 4, 2010


Outside my window...dark skies and bright stars.

I am thinking..."Live simply so that others can simply live."  

I am thankful for...every tiny detail that God takes care of before I can even think to worry about it.

From the learning rooms...the Constitution!  And Jackson read the first Abeka reader today--all of it!!!  I almost cried, I was so proud of him.

From the kitchen...we had a Mexican fiesta this evening. 

I am wearing...workout clothes and Jeff's hoodie.  

I am creating...two Asian dresses for Megan's birthday next month.  Jeff has asked me to make this costume for him (I can't tell if he's joking or not):  
A Chinese Shenyi

I am going...on a mission to find a used bookcase at a great price!

I am reading...Proverbs 31, working on memorizing the description of the virtuous woman.

I am praying...that a special friend will have her joy renewed by our Lord.

I am hearing...my girls whispering to each other as they lay in bed.  Sweet memories being made!

Around the house...all is quiet (except for the whispering).  A few things need to be put away.

One of my favorite things...when Jeff touches my hair while we watch movies.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Order curriculum, start our next science experiment, and take girls roller skating with Jeff (I hope!).

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...
"Shupermonkey"
(his superhero name)
What might his super power be????

Lord bless you, sweet friends!
Sarah

Comments

Popular Posts