Pioneer Unit Study Resource List




As I mentioned previously, we are taking a month or two to investigate pioneer life!    

As I compiled our resource list for this project, I discovered that there are innumerable resources for such an endeavor!  Much more than we could ever do, or rather more than we would want to do!  I must confess that I found myself a little overwhelmed with all of the crafts to make and books to read.

Finally though, I did settle on what I think turned out to be a good little study.  

There were other projects that were really great but were either more work than I want to do, too expensive, or similar to something else we are doing.  

Our main goals for this study are that it be SUPER FUN and that we LEARN A LOT, so I left out those activities that were work-heavy/expensive/repititious.

I wanted to share what we'll be doing in the hopes that it will be helpful to any of you who are looking for pioneer study resources.  Included are links to the coloring pages, crafts, recipes and a few really amazing things that I found online!

Comments

Popular Posts