A Person from Utah is Called a Utahn...



I didn't know what to put as the post title, so I went with a piece of trivia.  :)

Nothing big to report here, only that I went for a walk with my boy.  He told me about how much he loves traveling, and that he thinks we should always bring our camera and phone with us when we go outside because, that way, if we see something great, we can get more pictures and have more ways to see the pictures.  :)



We watched the birds and saw the most fragrant showy milkweed plants, which were too beautiful to not take pictures.


So that's all.  Just some flowers.  But they're kind of amazing, aren't they?  Like, delicate and intricate, and perfect?



I need to do a few posts about our adventures, but didn't want to lose these photos in the mix.

Love to you all!

Comments

Popular Posts